We need you.
As a 501(c)3 organization, we run on a lean budget and rely entirely on donations from our founders, our board members and the community. We would love it if you would consider supporting our mission in whatever way is most appropriate for you. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us – we’d love to meet you and discuss our mission, the organization and the ways in which you can help.
As you can imagine, we need a lot of funding to make this organization work. Aside from the bikes, fuel, maintenance and gear, it costs around $30 per race day, per rider, just at the Pee Wee level. As our racers graduate into more advanced classes, our costs go up. With your generous cash donations, we can continue to have kids race and expand our operations to include the ever-growing number of kids in need of our services. Click here to see our donation page.
Remember – as Grace Racing is a federally recognized not-for-profit organization, when you donate, you may be eligible for a tax deduction. Contact our co-founder, Tami Cocuzzi for further details.
The below list is a basic idea of those things that we routinely find ourselves in need of. If you are willing to help, please contact us!
- Empty Ink Cartridges (we can recycle them for office and printing supplies!)
- Working Apple Laptop, working PC laptops (we need 4 ideally)
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Camcorders
- Motocross Gear (Jerseys, boots, pants, gloves, helmets, goggles, chest protectors, knee braces, dirtbikes – we can get them running!
- Wegmans, Tops, Walmart, and Staples Gift cards
- Camp chairs, coolers, ziploc bags (all sizes),
- Large clear storage bins
- Enclosed trailer for hauling bikes, toolboxes, equipment
- Camping Trailers
Maybe you have something on our list just “hanging” around, or know someone with a camper, or closed in trailer parked somewhere, donate it to Grace Racing and help a kid be involved with the MX family!
Check back often our list will always be changing!
Thanks for thinking of us and praying for us.
Don’t hesitate to call – we may be able to pick up your donated items: